The playlist has been solidified, the “artwork” complete, and both CDs and jewel cases have been purchased. All that’s left is to burn the CDs, print out the covers, put it all together and ship ’em out. I hope to get it all done over the weekend so that it can be in Monday’s mail. I’ll probably send out an email once that’s been done.
In the mean time I can tell you that Mary and I had a chance to preview the 70-minute CD in its entirety last week, and that Mary has declared it “very me”. I haven’t heard Mary’s February offering just yet, but based upon the vinyl she’s been ripping lately, I have a high degree of confidence that it will be “very her”. :^)
Stay tuned...
Viva la difference! I'm ripping a 1964 Jimmy Page & Sonny Boy Williamson album as I type this. I forgot about this little gem!
ReplyDelete