The last time Ward said that we got the Beaver. And if that makes any sense without the accompanying photo, you're a bit weird. If it makes sense even with the photo you're not in the clear.
But all is not lost! The discs are being burned as I type and will be in the mail on Monday, or sooner if I decide to skimp on the commentary. So with any luck at least June will still precede July... and maybe even April.
So get ready for hopefully an eclectic mix of music that I hope you'll be able to find some old favorites as well as possibly a new one as well.

:-) Excellent...I was just about to send you a gentle reminder. Can't want to hear what you've put together!
ReplyDeleteJust got it today and it's playing now. Awesome mix so far - track 14 is as far as I've gotten.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I did guess the cover song on track 11 without peeking at the liner notes. Cool as hell. You have impeccable taste, Randy, right in line with mine - LOL.
Love this CD! It has some great segues that make the different genres of music flow nicely and feel cohesive. But I must admit that the Tiny Tim song weirded me out a bit...LOL. And in other CD club news: Randy (whom we had never met in person) had recent business in Boston so Paul and I got to have dinner with him and fellow CD clubber Brett this week. Many musical stories were shared over dinner and a few beers...very fun!
ReplyDeleteBeing weirded out by the Tiny Tim track is a healthy sign.
DeleteI still haven't listened to the CD yet, but I agree with Mary that it was great meeting Randy on Monday night. One of these days I'll remember to bring the CD to work with me so that I can listen to it during my daily commute.
ReplyDelete