In an effort to make this blog more useful - or at least more user-friendly - I've made us all into "Admins". What I'm hoping this will do is to notify us when the blog is updated. Up until now everyone except for the Admin (me) had to keep checking the blog for updates. Now we should each get an email for each update - hopefully including this one.
Another thought: we could also / instead create a Facebook group for posts and comments, although I realize that not everyone in this group uses Facebook.
ReplyDeleteI'd vote for a Facebook group for 2013 participants!
ReplyDeleteI think that's a great idea. I'm all for it. I think it would be easier to comment. Besides, we can always put Tito into the mix and make it more fun for all!
ReplyDeletePaul, does it send to the Google email account? If so, I never check that email. Just FYI. One more reason to move everything to FB and so we can play "Where's Tito" some more.
ReplyDeleteI didn't get email notifications. I could swear that I did last year, though...
ReplyDeleteWeird. Mary didn't get notifications either. It looks like you can turn that on on a per-post basis by clicking "Subscribe by email" under the Comment box, but I haven't tried that myself. A Facebook group might be the way to go in the future, since individuals can set their own notification preferences.
ReplyDeleteI got email notifications last year, but not this year. I know Blogger performed a major overhaul in the time being, so that may have had something to do with it.
ReplyDeleteA Facebook group sounds good to me. I need another reason to be on Facebook more.
No e-mail notifications for me either. I'm down with the Facebook option as well, since I'm on it multiple times a day.
ReplyDelete