Monday, December 31, 2012

Thanks For A Great Year of Tunes!

Thanks everyone for another great year of music. I know it takes time and effort to put your CDs together and I'm hoping you all felt it was worthwhile when a new compilation hit your mailbox each month in 2012.

We know of at least one person who won't be continuing on in 2013, but we are curious about the rest of you.  Let us know if you'd be up for taking a month in 2013 and if you have a preference as to a month.  Once we have a better feel for how many people want to participate, we'll let you all know if we need some suggestions of new folks to invite, as several of you mentioned you have some people in mind.

Paul may send out an email to the group as well as I know not everyone accesses the blog.  Speaking of which...I think we may set up a closed facebook group and discontinue the blog for 2013 as well.

Happy New Year!

MMM


No comments:

Post a Comment