Monday, December 20, 2010

Instrumental Illness

I’ve pretty much decided to go with my “Everything’s Cool” playlist for the January CD, but I thought I’d share The CD That Could Have Been, a.k.a. “Instrumental Illness”:

Abunai - “Dreaming of Light”
Barn Owl - “Sundown”
Glenn Branca Orchestra - “Lesson #1 Edit
Buzzcocks - “Walking Distance”
Explosions in the Sky - “Memorial”
Faraquet - “Yo Yo”
Felt - “Magellan”
Flat Duo Jets - “Wild Trip”
Ghosts and Vodka - “Futuristic Genitalia”
Guided By Voices - “Allright”
Immense - “Glass Eye”
Lynx - “United States”
Pele - “Black Socks”
Pelican - “City of Echoes”
Pell Mell - “Nothing Lies Still Long”
Polvo - “El Rocio”
The Spinanes - “I Love to Party with that Monkey Kitty“
Teenage Fanclub - “Is This Music”
Wolf People - “Cromlech”
Working for a Nuclear Free City - “Asleep at the Wheel”
Frank Zappa - “Black Napkins”

No comments:

Post a Comment