Saturday, December 18, 2010

My January CD

Okay, I’ve done quite a few of these, but I’ve never kicked things off, so I’m stressing out about the content of my CD. At the moment I have two competing playlists: one tentatively called “Everything’s Cool” with song titles related to cold, winter, etc., and the other entitled “Instrumental Illness”, with all rock instrumentals. Any strong preferences in either direction?

7 comments:

  1. I think it's time to put on your yellow and green adidas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Run DMC? Or an obscure Fidelity reference?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for Coolness...It will be very different from what I'm planning for Feb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm leaning more toward "Everything's Cool" as well. The instrumentals are fairly interesting - 3 of the bands start with "Pel" (Pell Mell, Pelican and Pele).

    ReplyDelete
  5. @extraspecialbitter, yes Run DMC (yellow and green when it's time to get ill!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is going to be something to which I look forward to every month. Can't wait to receive the first installment.

    ReplyDelete